JKS Luxury Liquid hd Shades & Toners Quiz
1. Q. JKS Luxury Liquid hd Shades & Toners can be used for?
A. Semi / Demi permanent color Applications & toners with Liquid hd Shades Processing LotionB. Permanent Applications including 100% gray coverage with JKS Cream DevelopersC. All the above (Toners, Semi / Demi permanent, Gray coverage & Permanent Applications)
2. Q. What special additive does Luxury Liquid hd Shades & Toners contain?
A. PPDB. ALL hd PLEX Bond BuilderC. Ammonia
3. Q. Why would you use JKS Luxury Liquid hd Shades & Toners instead of Cream Colors ?
A. Liquid colors are easy to mix & apply to my clients hairB. My client wants most gentle hair color that does not contain ammonia & PPDC. All above
4. Q. What is the mixing ratio for Toners & Semi / Demi applications?
A. 1 part color + 1 part Processing LotionB. 1 part color + 2 part Processing Lotion C. 2 part color + 1 part Processing Lotion
5. Q. What is the processing time for Luxury Liquid hd Shades with Processing Lotion for Semi?
A. 15 minutesB. 20 minutesC. 25 minutes
6. Q. Is heat required to process Luxury Liquid hd Shades & Toners?
A. YesB. No
7. Q. How many levels/shades will Liquid hd Shades & Toners lift (without the Liquid hd Shades Booster)?
A. 1-2B. 2-3C. No Lift
8. Q. How many levels/shades Liquid hd Shades & Toners can lift with the help of special JKS Booster?
A. 1 level B. 2-3 levelC. All above with selection of 20 or 30 Volume JKS Cream Developers
9. Q. What is the mixing ratio on Liquid hd Shades for Permanent Hair Color applications?
A. 1 part color + 1 part JKS Cream developer B. 1 part color + 2 part JKS Cream developerC. 2 part color + 1 part JKS Cream developer
10. Q. What is the processing time for permanent no lift applications with JKS Liquid colors?
A. 30 minutesB. 35 minutesC. 40 minutes
11. Q. What is the processing time for permanent applications that require 1 or 2 level/shades of lift w JKS Liquid colors?
A. 30 minutes for 1 or 2 level liftB. 35 minutes for 1 or 2 level liftB. 40 minutes for 1 or 2 level lift
12. Q. After the lightening/bleaching, prior to toner application?
A. Do shampoo & condition the hair, apply the toner & process, shampoo & condition after.B. Do not shampoo or use conditioner prior to toner application, rinse the bleach out of the hair & towel dry the hair well (the excess water in the hair prior to applying the toner can dilute your toner formula and effect the result or can cause the premature fading), apply toner & process, shampoo & use conditioner as need it after the toner service.
13. Q. What is the processing time for refreshing the ends of hair that were previously colored with the same shade/tone?
A. up to 8 minutesB. up to 10 minutesC. up to 12 minutes
14. Q. The recommended processing time for Toners on hair that is pre-lightened/bleached to level 10 or lighter? (palest yellow or no yellow left in the hair)
A. up to 5 minutesB. up to 8 minutesC. up to 15 minutes
15. Q. The recommended processing time for Toners when hair is pre-lightened/bleached to level 9 or darker (yellow noticeably present in the hair)
16. Q. What is the recommended shampoo to use after rinsing the color from the hair?
A. Amazing ShampooB. Repair ShampooC. Pure & Sensitive Shampoo
17. Q. After shampooing, your next step should be...
A. towel dry, apply conditioner of your choiceB. towel dry, apply ALL hd PLEX Step #2 Bond ReinforcerC. towel dry, apply styling product of your choice
18. Q JKS Italian Professional handheld Blow dryer will reduce blow dry time for your client’s hair by?
A. at least 10%B. at least 20%C. at least 30%
19. Q. JKS Italian Professional handheld Blow dryer comes with a _________ motor hour guarantee?
A. 500B. 700C. 2000
20. Q. What is the recommended developer to use for permanent no lift applications?
A. 10 VolB. 15 VolC. 20 Vol
21. Q. True or False – Luxury Liquid hd Shades & Toners contain Ammonia?
A. TrueB. False
22. Q. True or False – Luxury Liquid hd Shades & Toners contain PPD?
23. Q. True or False – Luxury Liquid hd Shades & Toners can cover grey?
24. Q. After applying ALL hd PLEX Step #2 Bond Reinforcer, what is the recommended conditioner to use?
A. None Needed, Step #2 is a conditionerB. Any ConditionerC. JKS Amazing Conditioner by ALL hd PLEX
25. Q. Where are Luxury Liquid hd Shades & Toners made?
A. MexicoB. ChinaC. Italy
26. Q.Do I need change my formulas to switch JKS from popular liquid color shades brand in USA?
27. Q.What do you use CLEAR for?
A. o achieve closed/filled cuticle layer of the hair for Shiny resultsB. to create a ˝ to 1 or even 2 level lighter shades that may not exist in selectionB. All the above
28. Q. Is CLEAR the same as Liquid processing lotion?
29. Q.Can I use other brands Processing Lotions with JKS Liquid hd Shades?
A. YesB. No, good possibility of different ingredients being used in other brands processing lotions which may effect your end results.
30. Q.Can you cover gray hair with JKS Liquid hd Shades?
A. Yes you can with Liquid processing lotion or JKS cream 15 volume developer for 35 minutesB. No