JKS ONLINE COLOR CERTIFICATION QUIZ #3
1. Q. What volume developer will you use as you lift 1 level virgin hair w color?
A. 10 volumeB. 20 volumeC. 30 volume
2. Q. What volume developer will you use as you lift 2 level virgin hair w color?
A. 20 volumeB. 25 volumeC. 30 volume
3. Q. What volume developer will you use as you lift 3 level virgin hair w color?
A. 25 volumeB. 30 volumeC. 40 volume
4. Q. What volume developer will you use as you lift 4 level virgin hair w color?
5. Q. What volume developer will you use as you lift 2 level virgin hair w bleach?
A. 10 VolumeB. 15 VolumeC. 20 Volume
6. Q. What volume developer will you use as you lift 4 level virgin hair w bleach?
7. Q. What volume developer will you use as you lift 5 level virgin hair w bleach?
A. 15 VolumeB. 20 VolumeC. 25 Volume
8. Q. What volume developer will you use as you lift 7 level virgin hair w bleach?
A. 20 Volume B. 25 VolumeC. 30 Volume
9. Q. How may levels of lift can be achieved with the ultra-lift (UL) series?
A. 4 LevelsB. 5.5 LevelsC. 7 Levels
10. Q. What is the mixing ratio for high lifts?
A. 1 part color w/ 1 part of developerB. 1 part color w/ 1.5 part developerC. 1 part color w/ 2 part developer
11. Q. Can the high lift series be used to lighten previously colored hair?
A. NoB. Yes
12. Q. Do you recommend adding a scoop of bleach to color formula to achieve higher lift?
A. YesB. No
13. Q. What is the processing time for high lifts?
A. 25 minutesB. 35 minutesC. 45-55 minutes
14. Q. How many levels lifts can you get with .00/Neutral with 30 Volume?
A. 4B. 3C. 2
15. Q. Can you use .00/Neutral on it is own?
16. Q. What is the mixing ration on .00 / Neutral ?
A. 1 part .00/Neutral with 1.5 part DeveloperB. 1 part .00/Neutral with 2 parts Developer
17. Q. Can I use the ultra lift series as a toner?
18. Q Can you use the bleach for balayage applications?
A. YESB. NO
19. Q. How many levels of lift can be achieved with the bleach?
A. Up to 8 levelsB. Up to 6 levels
20. Q. Can I use Tone on Tone developer with the bleach if I just need to
lighten ˝ level or 1 level ?
A. Yes B. No
21. Q. Can I tone the hair with Bombshell Blonde shampoo after highlighting
to level 9, 10 or 11 ?
22. Q. Would you use Tone and Tone Developer with color as a toner if you just
adding very little tone ?
23. Q. Should you use 10 or 15 Volume Developer & color, if changing the dominant
tone on just bleached hair as a toner ?
24. Q. Can you safely lift a level or two with the toner?
25. Q. The mixing ratio for toners = 0.25 oz. color + 2oz developer + 0.25oz
JKS Color Conscious Shampoo?
26. Q.What is the processing time for toners in most cases?
A. 3-5 MinutesB. 6-8 Minutes
27. Q.Do you leave toners on longer (up to 12 minutes) if there is a dominant undertones in present that you are wanting to change?
28. Q.Why do you add shampoo to the toner?
A. The shampoo contains water and dilutes the strength of the developer so the toner only affects the freshly bleached hair.B. To create bubbles so that toner distributes better.
29. Q.Can the intensifiers be used as a toner to create vibrant fashion colors
(blue, green, purple, etc)?
30. Q.Is the recommended mixing ratio when using JKS bleach as a soap cap
1 scoop bleach + 2 oz. warm water + 0,25 oz. Color Cons. Shampoo
31. Q.What is the best color to use to tone out excess yellow?
A. 9NVB. ULAC. ULG
32. Q.What color is JKS Bleaching powder?
A. WhiteB. BlueC. Yellow
33. Q.Does blue bleach help neutralizing yellow tones ?
34. Q.How much Buffer Zone do you use in the bleach?
A. ˝ to 1oz. for every full scoop bleach.B. B. 2 to 3oz for every full scoop bleach.
35. Q.Do you have to use a toner every time after using the bleach?
36. Q.Does JKS recommends putting high lifts under the dryer for more lift?
37. Q.Can I add Buffer Zone to high lift colors?