JKS ONLINE COLOR CERTIFICATION QUIZ
1. Q. Can you mix most professional brand permanent hair color with JKS in the same formula?
A. YesB. No
2. Q. JKS semi-permanent color application mixing ratio is?
A. 1 part color with 1 part 10 Volume DeveloperB. 1 part color with 2 part Tone and Tone Developer
3. Q. How many shades in JKS Italian color line?
A. 88B. 82
4. Q. JKS Bleaching Powder comes in refill bags for less cost?
A. NOB. YES
5. Q. How can I apply JKS Bleaching powder to the scalp?
A. With the help of Buffer Zone/Bleaching oilB. With the help of water in the mixture
6. Q. Does JKS have wet care and styling products to assist salon coloring services?
A. YESB. NO
7. Q. Which product helps eliminate continuous oxidation in the hair right after coloring service?
A. ShampooB. PH Balancer & Detangler
8. Q. How many color correctors/intensifiers are in the JKS color line, and which are the right colors?
A. 3 – red, blue and green B. 5 – red, blue, green, violet and yellow
9. Q. What does 7.33 / 7GG stands for in JKS color line?
A. Level 7 intense goldB. Level 7 intense
10. Q. What does 11.01 / ULA stand for in the JKS color line?
A. Level 11 High Lift natural ashB. Level 11 High Lift natural
11. Q. The mixing ratio of 10, 15, or 20 volume JKS cream developer for a standard permanent color application is?
A. 1 part of color with 1 part of developerB. 1 part of color with 1,5 part of developer
12. Q. The mixing ratio of demi permanent color application is?
A. 1 part of color with 2 part of Tone and Tone DeveloperB. 1 part of color with 1 part of Tone and Tone Developer
13. Q. The full processing time for a 15 or 20 Volume developer mixed color application is?
A. 45 minutesB. 35 minutes
14. Q. Does JKS 15 Volume Developer lift a shade?
15. Q. Does JKS 20 Volume Developer lift a shade?
16. Q. 40% or MORE White/Grey hair coverage suggested color formula mixing ratio is?
A. 2 parts of natural shade + 1 part of fashion shade with 10 or 15 volume developerB. 1 part of natural shade with 20 Volume developer
17. Q. To color or lighten hair that has more than 70% white/gray hair, do you choose?
A. Lighter than desired shadeB. Desired shadeC. Shade darker than desired shade
18. Q What is the undertone/remaining pigmentation as you lift virgin hair to a level 6?
A. Orange / Slight RedB. Yellow OrangeC. Red
19. Q. What is the undertone/remaining pigmentation as you lift virgin hair to a level 8?
A. YellowB. Yellow OrangeC. Dark Yellow
20. Q. What type of a heat is recommended right after applying the color to the roots?
A. Place the client under hood dryer for 20 minutesB. Use a diffuser attachment on a blow dryer in a slow motion around the head for 3 minutes
21. Q. If you are going to lift one level of virgin hair, which developer would you choose?
A. 20B. 30C. 10
22. Q. If you are coloring 2 levels darker than present colored hair, the recommended level choice would be?
A. One level darker than desired shadeB. Same level as desired shade
23. Q. Can you use color correctors/intensifiers to create newer shades?
24. Q. The recommended add on of color correctors/intensifiers on level 7 and lighter shades is?
A. ½ - 1 inch in to ½ tube of colorB. 2 - 4 inches in to ½ tube of colorC. 5 - 7 inches in to ½ tube of color
25. Q. Can you use Neutral / 00.00 on it’s own as a bleaching cream?
26. Q. Adding 1/6 of a tube of Neutral / 00.00 to ½ tube of any shade color can create
A. ½ level lighter of same shadeB. 1 level lighter of same shade
27. Q. How many levels of a lift can be achieved with Neutral / 00.00 on it’s own?
A. 3 to 4 levels with 30 Volume Developer, 5 to 7 levels with 40 Volume DeveloperB. 1 level with 30 Volume Developer, 2 levels with 40 Volume Developer
28. Q. To counteract unwanted yellow tones after bleaching , what is the recommended volume of a developer and shade of color
A. 9 Ash with 20 Volume DeveloperB. 9 Natural Violet with 10 Volume Developer
29. Q. What is the recommended toner processing time on bleached, shampooed and towel dried, damp hair?
A. 3 to 12 minutes
B. 13 to 20 minutes
C. 21 to 30 minutes
30. Q. If the hair is very porous, bleached and colored numerous times, what is the recommended volume of developer and processing time of the toner?
A. 1 to 3 minutes
B. 4 to 6 minutes
C. 7 to 9 minutes
31. Q. Which is the recommended volume developer to lift 3 to 4 levels with JKS bleaching powder?
A. 20 volume
B. 15 volume
C. 30 volume
32. Q. What is the recommended bleach on scalp application formula?
A. 1 scoop of JKS bleach + ½ - 1 oz Buffer zone + 2oz choice of developerB. 1 scoop of JKS bleach + 2oz Buffer zone + 2oz choice of developer